Top 10 On-Page SEO Tips
1) Improve your site's loading speed.
2) Remove Duplicate content.
3) Add Title, Keywords and Description.
4) Optimize your website images.
5) Internal Linking.
6) Optimize Robots.txt File.
7) Optimize Your URLs.
8) Content is King, optimize your content.
9) Dofollow and Nofollow your Links.
10) Determine keyword density, prominence and proximity.
Last edited by Jessica; 11-28-2011 at 08:25 AM.
There is no need to optimize keyword and description google take description from the content everything is content if you work hard for content and title then no need to look another things.
Originally Posted by kevinaddes
Yes, i agree that Google takes description from the content but it's not happen every time. keywords does not matters sometimes but if we add important keywords and make relevant short description about our site then it will beneficial for ranking and visitors of our site.
Last edited by Princy; 12-21-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Loading time is the most important on-page factor for me.